How would new students be welcome to FPT University?
After passing the college application procedures, thousands of candidates have officially become new students of FPT University. How would the students from the 14th generation begin their colourful journey?
The 14th generation “Toads” will be divided into groups and each group would have a “Brothers & Sisters” – seniors that freshmen – that support and answer all complications in order for the freshmen to easily adapt to their student’s life. The list of expected groups will be announced on the upcoming 22/8.
The welcome week will be spanning from 16/9 – 22/9, this would be the early days that the 14th generation students officially go to campus bearing the title of college students. During this time, the new students will be going through an English evaluation test, receiving documents and necessary items, registering a banking card, taking a medical check-up, purchasing martial arts uniform, attending clubs…The schedule for the examination and activities will be different for each student group.
F-Camp – a festival for clubs – is always an exciting event for students to break the ice and join clubs that fits their interests in order for them to quickly form a close circle of friends. This year, F-Camp will take place on 22/9 at the football field and Vovinam gym, this is a promising festival that exclusively belongs to FPT University.
After the welcoming week, the 14th generation students would officially become new recruits at the Sector 7 Military Academy, district 12 from 24/9. The welcoming event for new students will happen on the same day. This is a chain of impressive shows that will raise the curtains for the military training month that would have a lot of lasting impacts for the 14th generation students. Information regarding the military training month will also be oriented during the Welcome Week in order for the students to properly prepare for the “enlistment” that lasts for 4 upcoming weeks.
The schedule for Welcoming Week contains the following details:
Welcoming Week schedule
- MTM: Military Training Month
- Passport: Information regarding the support services for students
- Welcome KIT: Necessary items for new students (Backpack, uniform shirt and hat, student ID…)
- Bro & Sis: “Brothers & Sisters” – seniors that assists freshmen – that support and answer all complications in order for the freshmen to easily adapt to their student’s life. Each student would receive Bro & Sis assistance from the first day until the end of the first English level.
- Groups: Each student would be assigned into a group, each group would have a different schedule
- Examination room: All students will take part in an English exam on the first assembly day, the list for the rooms will be texted by the university 3 days prior.
- Student ID: Each new student would receive their own Student ID. The ID usage include taking attendance, borrowing library books and various other services on campus.