- Orientation + military semester
- Effective University learning method
- 01-05 Level English
- Semester English abroad
- Traditional musical instrument
- Students have an effective method of university study.
- Students achieve English proficiency equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL iBT 80.
- Students study entirely in English, communicate fluently with lecturers and international students.
- Students understand and appreciate the value of traditional music. Students can play some traditional instruments such as flute, stamen, gourd….make students more confident in front of the crowd, training good habits: perseverance and meticulousness.
- Introduction to Computer Science
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Programming Fundamentals
- Mathematics for Engineering
- Academic Skills for University Success
- Vovinam 2
- Students have an overall picture of IT through basic concepts: development history, tools, hardware architecture, software, operating systems, networks and Internet, data structures ...
- Students learn about computer architecture and organization: covering the topics of physical design of computers (organization) and logical design of computers (architecture).
- Students learn about programming languages, C languages; software development process; Basic programming using C.
- Students are strengthened the basic knowledge of calculus and linear algebra and their applications in science and engineering.
- Students are equiped for full participation and engagement with studies by building awareness and understanding of the core values and expectations of academic culture.
- Operating System
- Computer Networking
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Discrete mathematics
- Communication and In-Group Working Skills
- Vovinam 3
- Students are introduced to Operating System, gain knowledge of computer network systems, network architecture, reference models, protocols, TCP / IP protocols, and some basic knowledge about network security.
- Students have mathematical background knowledge for computer science.
Students have knowledge of classic and current theories of group communication that focus on "how groups work" and include practical information on group communication strategies and skills that emphasize "how to work in groups".
- Database Systems
- Introduction to Information Assurance
- OOP with Java Lab
- Data Structures and Algorithm
- 2nd Foreign Language: Japanese 1
- Students are knowledgeable about database systems with relational database models.
- Students practice object-oriented programming with the Java language.
- Students master the basic concepts of data structures and algorithms installed for data structures, using Java language to illustrate.
- Students use Japanese at a basic level: reading, writing, communicating in the workplace.
- System Programming
- Applied Cryptography
- Internet of Things
- Statistics & Probability
- 2nd Foreign Language: Japanese 2
- Students have knowledge involving designing and writing computer programs that allow the computer hardware to interface with the programmer and the user.
- Students understand cryptology, the science of making and breaking codes and ciphers.
- Students have a general knowledge of processes and life cycles in Software Engineering and project management.
- Students have access to the basic knowledge of the Internet of Things.
- Students use Japanese at a higher level: reading, writing, communicating in the workplace.
- Risk Management in Information Systems
- Policy Development in Information Assurance
- Open Source Platform and Network Administration
- Project management
- Ethics in IT
- Students know how to assess and manage risk based on defining an acceptable level of risk for information systems.
- Students will utilize industry accepted methodologies to create practical security policy that will communicate the organization’s asset protection objectives.
- Students have introduction to open source client/server networking, basic information security and assurance concepts.
- Students know how to manage projects in general and IT projects effectively.
- Students master the ethical issues of IT workers and IT users, intellectual property, safety and security, computer crimes and the Internet ...
- On The Job Training (OJT)
- Students work for 4 - 8 months at FPT Group member companies or over 300 businesses that are partners of FPT Corporation worldwide.
- Malware Analysis and Reverse Engineering
- Digital Forensics
- Research Methods
- Elective Subject 1
- Elective Subject 2
- Students can become effective malware analysts that can use a standard methodology for detecting, analyzing, reverse engineering and eradicating malware.
- Students gain access to the knowledge and skills necessary to become cybercriminal investigators.
- Students understand the preliminary considerations that go into selecting a qualitative, quantitative, or mixed methods research design.
- Ethical Hacking and Offensive Security
- Elective subject 3
- Elective subject 4
- Elective subject 5
- Students learn how to use hacking techniques used by malicious, black hat hackers as a means to learn best defense from these same hackers. This course teachs students how to use the same hacking techniques to perform a white-hat, ethical hack, on systems.
- Students will learn to complete small SE projects, from choosing ideas, analyzing and planning working methods.
- Graduation Thesis
- Start Your Business
- Students implement and own their own project / application / service business model.
- Students are confident to work in most countries around the world